The following feature list is incomplete, by far.
- Manage passwords the convenient way with the
support of password categories, five information
columns and an additional comment field.
- A smart, easy and lean user interface.
- Locking mechanism to prevent strangers from
looking at your passwords while you are away and
not using PwManager.
- Deep-Locking mechanism to encrypt all security
critical data, write it to disk and delete it in
memory. This enables you to enjoy maximum
security with almost no loss of useability.
- The integrated KWallet emulation enables all
applications on your KDE Desktop to access the
PwManager database in an easy, flexible and
- A fairly good seaching and sorting
mechanism to find entries very fast.
- Chipcard (smartcard) interface. With the
chipcard you can replace the "master-password" to
easily access all your passwords with a "key-card".
- Printing support to easily print out a
complete list of all your passwords.
- System-Tray (kicker) icon to enable the
user to access PwManager very fast.
- GPasman and KPasman interface to import and
export your data to and from these file formats.